Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Snugee moment

A fun day in January. We have been spreading the snugee fun and helped some of the Bods make their own. They caught on real quick. My brothers were super help. They helped me write the instructions for something that I had in my head.
This is Eric actually sewing his own. He got creative and added a hood on his. We will have to see how he liked that. Did you know that he actually used to sew the skins for airplanes when he was at flight school.
Then to end on a tragic note. Linda sewed her finger! The needle went clear through and they had to pull it out with pliers. ;o( Still a fun day to work with my family. Love you! Enjoy your snugee.


5 comments:

Deena said...

Looks like a really fun day! Sorry about Linda's finger. I've done that before when I was going to Ricks, it hurts! Miss all of you

Rach said...

Oh my goodness! Snugees are the best!!hahahah I love that it has become a family phenomenon :)We love you guys so much...and yes, I'm wearing my Snugee while writing this... :)

Neal and Angie said...

I'm jealous. But at least I know where to get the instructions to make them! I know my dad is loving his snugee! Everytime I've talked to him on the webcam he has it on! :)

Holly said...

This is SO FUN! Now we all want one!!! :) They are SO comfy cozy yummy!

Arfmann Family said...

I'm still wanting the pattern for those so Stacey can sew me and the girls up some. I'm gonna look around for some Zebra fabric and something with hot pink!!
Great idea, and you know I love those!
Hollie