Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great news

I have to tell you what great news we got this last week. This is what we saw when we web cammed to Des Moines. This is what we saw in Idaho when we connected with the kids in Iowa.......
I was posted behind the computer knowing what the announcement was going to be. Everyone was so excited and congratulations to our Doug and Rach.


This is while we were trying to get on web cam before we heard the news. I wasn't going to put this picture in but I did and don't know how to delete it. Oh well aren't they cute girls.

Yahoo!!!!! A new little cookie coming.



2 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

So excited for them..they deserve it! They'll be the best parents ever!

Rach said...

I love the look on the girls' faces and especially Maeley's face when they found out we were having a baby...not a dog :) Plus, Rick's reaction was priceless..if only we could have gotten a picture of him doing the herkie..that was classic!Love it! I want copies!