Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Boy Cook arrives

Well I was not the first to hold the baby, but I could put my picture in first. Dalton got to hold his little brother first. Monkey and Kitty got to see him too. Yes, he is here. He was a whopping 9 lbs. 14 oz. and an amazing 22.5 inches long. He was squashed in there and glad to be out. Isn't he cute?
Big brother is so proud. . . . Possible names: Easton, Dawson, Coleman or Cooper with a middle name of James. What do you think? You have a few minutes to cast your vote.
Woops this quick picture caught Mom with her eyes closed. Sorry Kim. What a great family. Aren't we glad he is here. Mom is doing good and said this was the best delivery ever. He was born at 2:20 pm.

6 comments:

Delores said...

I love him so much. Now i'm not the only boy in my family any more.Please vote on Cooper or Coleman.


Love Dalton

Jill said...

Oh man he is cute! He totally has Maeley's look through the mouth and nose. We vote for Coleman or Easton.

Rach said...

Oh! I want to hold him and kiss his cute cheeks! What a cutie!! I don't know which name to vote for! I think I like the name Coleman!

Delores said...

From big sister Maeley.

I love the baby! It is so much fun to hold the baby! I love him!

Jill said...

Ty heard me say that "he has Maeley's lips," and he became concerned. He said "whose lips does Maeley have?" He was glad to see that her lips were on her in the last picture.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.