Monday, December 8, 2008

Hot Chocolate

The bank gave us a present for our families, they rented a theatre and we could take our family to see a movie, the one playing was "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Bri, Dalton and Maeley got to go with me. We had treats and got presents from Santa and then I think the part they liked the best was going to Bubba's for hot chocolate and breakfast. Yup! that was the best part. Sorry no pictures. I forgot my camera.

Also, this week I was in SLC for meetings, we had an Executive Banking Christmas dinner and then it was fun to have the Utah kids come and swim in the pool and have a short visit. Then we were on to Friday meetins and our annual service project for EB. We went to a shelter for families that have lost their housing for some reason or another and they are temporarily housed at this shelter, where they are counseled and they get help finding jobs and affordable housing. It was an eye opener. We decorated their offices and a main part of their shelter for Christmas. I am thankful for my job and my home, me and my family are so blessed.

No comments: