Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Puzzled?

Question? Could this be a new blade on the old tractor, that will move snow this winter? Stylin', Dad only wishes we had more snow to move. Question? What are these people doing in the mud? Well it is very tasty mud and we made a lot of chocolates and made a big mess and we had lots of helpers.

Question? What is Meggie Sue doing? They are doing a great service project in their ward and making quilts for Primary Children's Hospital, where they will travel in the spring to deliver.
Question? More mud? You just have to really get into it.


Question? Who got to see Santa? These cute ones were never afraid of this Santa. Ward party 2008.




Question? isn't this puzzling all these questions? Well I have had the fever and took on a 1000 piece puzzle and have really found it relaxing. I need help finishing, any volunteers?

One more question? Guess who will be here on the 19th? We are settling in for Christmas festivities. Yahoo!!!!!!





3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm guessing Dough & Rach??!! FUN!!! Looks like lots of fun at the Cookie house!

Rach said...

AWWW!! Such a cute post! I'm packing my bags right now... See you in a few!

Jill said...

That all looks fun. I hope that puzzle is done when we get there or Tyler will wreck the thing! I can't imagine him with all the little puzzle pieces around. Looking forward to lots of fun!