Monday, December 8, 2008

Nativities and Christmas

Okay, I don't know how to turn this picture, after trying, I think it would be better if you turn you head to look at it. ;o) This is my new tree that I got at Tai Pan's for cheap. So I have a thing for nativities. They all are special to me. This one is a puzzle, when put together it fits in the fram at the back. It was a little painstaking to paint all the figures, thus it has become very special and the kids like to put the puzzle togehter.

This one was hand etched on the glass and sits in a wooden base This is one that is a smaller version that Barb and Steve gave us, of a bigger one that we got when I was in Primary, many years ago.


This is a picture (with a big flash of light in it) of a nativity that the Bod family depicted about ten years ago. I loved it so much I had to frame it.



This nativity was one that I bought the little figures and made my our stable and it has been with us for many years.





This one is special because Jill got it in Jerusalem where it was hand made of the olive wood there.


I love Christmas and it has been fun to decorate. Now we have to get on with the shopping and get the gifts.






No comments: