Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn, my favorite season

The leaves haven't fallen off the trees yet! It still looks like summer and feels like fall. It has been a georgeous fall. I worked outside all day Saturday and loved it. The temperature is just right.

We found a little surprise. Four fat little kitties appeared on our patio, this week. Three yellow and a gray/black. They are terrified of us, of course. We will never be able to hold them or catch them. So I put straw around the bottom of the trailer and made a little home for the kitties for winter. Right now they think the wash house is their home. (Do I have news for them).

I got my utility room painted yellow. You can't tell from the picture, but I like it and it gave me a chance to change things around and clean.

Little Maddie is one year old. She scoots all over and no need to walk. She is a little doll. A cute little personality.
She didn't know what to think when she got her own cake to eat.

We are looking forward to Halloween and fun times. First we have to get the World Series over, the Rays and the Phillies. We have been watching a lot of baseball lately. Good times.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Your wash room looks good! You always do such a great job decorating! Those pictures of Maddie were so cute! Wish we could have been there!

..erica ann.. said...

grandma.. your utility room looks awesome!! thats so fun

Arfmann Family said...

Delores
You're awesome. I will love seeing what youre up to--especially when i move.
Love
Hollie

Neal and Angie said...

I have always loved how you've decorated! Can't wait until I can decorate a house of my own! I'm glad you started a blog so we can stay up to date with the Cooks and get all of your great craft ideas!

Holly said...

You are so fun! I want to come see the yellow utitility room! I remember LOVING to come to your house when we were younger and finding little kittens all over the place!! :)