Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things have calmed down

Well we got the bank robbery behind us and found out that many people expressed concern and care for us. Now we can say "Been there done that".

We are the proud owner of a human elastic! Erica was trying to find one to take up to school so all her friends could play. Well I though it was time that we owned one. So her and I went shopping and she sewed it together. What fun to be in college.

We have lots of sports of course going on this week. We try to get to whatever ones we can. We really have some good athletes.

The weather has been so beautiful. Didn't I say I love fall. Well this has been a good one. I got my Christmas lights up and didn't freeze my fingers. (We can't light the lights until after Thanksgiving). I worked some more on my little shop (the wash house). Now we will hunker down for winter.

The primary program was today and the music was great. They sang "I love to see the Temple" and they had written a verse for the IF temple, they sang part of "I am a child of God" in spanish and they sang a medly of primary songs with parts. The kids did their parts so well and it was very enjoyable. A few got bashful when it was their turn. Rach you would like this one. Kyler told his story of how we are children of God. He gave a homeless guy some food and Gatorade and said I didn't know him but I liked him. I kind of miss Primary, a little.

Now we prepare for Thanksgiving and all the family things that go with it. A great time of year.

I am thankful for: all the little things that make my life wonderful-electric blanket, sunny days, mashed potates and gravy, a day off, when my excercising is done, popcorn, a project done, and hugs just to name a few. I am so blessed.

No comments: