Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TWILIGHT

When I found out that all the Anderson's were going to the midnight preview of "Twilight", I had to go, and they were nice and let me go. I don't know why they were shocked that I would want to go. They knew I would probably fall asleep during the show. I planned ahead and tried to take a nap early in the evening (didn't work too good), but I was determined. Erica and I met everyone in there cause they had saved seats. There were a lot of people up at midnight.

When I parked my car as I got out the wind caught my door and hit the rear view mirror of the car next to us and broke it off. Woops! I left them a note with my phone number. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't call. (They did call and we arranged to get it fixed).

Anyway, the show was a great love story, and it was really fun. I will probably read the books.
I was a little bit of a zombie the next day, but it was worth it.

I had a fun surprise at work........I was approving my last vacation days and I found out that I had five more days than I thought I had. I didn't know that after being with the bank for 5 years you get four weeks vacation!!!!!!!!! SO Now I have to schedule in 5 more days. Darn. I won't be working too much in December. How fun!

The weather has been so good that I got all the Christmas lights up on the outside. So festive and fun, I tried to wait till after Thanksgiving to turn them on, but I couldn't wait. Can I talke pictures at night? I will try.

No comments: